12.4.11

IT's in the air.....

There are plenty of things in the air today.. I think the mosquitos are coming back... And, I'm pretty sure I've been spreading lots of germs. But, obviously that's not what I mean.

While I'm listening to my Otis Redding, I'm thinking about all the changes that occurred these past few  months. My spending has never been a secret, so it's not shocking when I tell you I moved back to my mom's house... due to some.. MINOR fincancial mishaps. This might sound like a negative thing. But, you could not be more wrong. For you see; my mother lives in the greatest neighbourhood in Amsterdam. I am surrounded by the greatest restaurants, I have two parks in walking distance and an open market a few streets away. And behind the crowds, and behind the yelling marketpeople, theres a door. A door that leads to a smelly stairway which leads to a less smelly door. That specific door, on the first floor, leads to an apartment. In that apartment, live three students, all male. And one of those students... is my new boyfriend.

Yes, it is true. The unboyfriendable has been boyfriended. The word "never" changed to "a very long time" and my "no's" are "yes'es". Tears turned into smiles and rain is just another excuse to stay in bed with him. I also think the sun has been shining even brighter these past few days. Such bliss.

As my spending has not changed since my moving -yes I'm a slow learner- I will need to girlfriend my wardrobe. Outfits that make me look like the perfect girlfriend. And don't move your eyebrows all judgy, everyone does it. But, even more challenging... I will need to boyfriend his wardrobe..

Let the shopping commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live not according to reason, but according to fashion.

.

Search This Blog

Us

My photo
Two not so social socialites interested in fashion, books, art, photography and traveling

Fans