5.7.10

Headban(d)ana's.

As I am very Blair Waldorf orientated I went banana's over this headband:














It's a little hippie but nautical at the same time, and even though J'adore Blair W. I am a big ol' hippie at heart. Maybe it is because it is late and I am tired, but I can't stop my need for flipping through my Vogue fall/winter 2011 and choke. This is what I want to wear, or at least be surrounded with. My best buy for the season would be the new Celine bag, and if you have the money, let's just go with the Hermes because I find it has a much more sophisticated look, but maybe that is just the big 'H' screaming to me.
















Of course I love these bags and I am sure if I had the money to buy one of these babies they would love me too. BUT, I am a sucker for the bigger bags and my heart is set on a new Louis Vuitton. The new collection is just so amazing it scares me. And clothes attend to never scare me at all. Just look at this amazing campaign picture and try not to drool.






















BUT, I could literally die and go to heaven, with this:
































I love everything about this bag and more. 


My sleep tonight will exist of pills, drool and an amazing dream of me with this bag taking a stroll in the park enjoying each other.


x


P.s. a little something for my darling fellow blogger:











No comments:

Post a Comment

We live not according to reason, but according to fashion.

.

Search This Blog

Us

My photo
Two not so social socialites interested in fashion, books, art, photography and traveling

Fans