12.7.10

I see a red door, I must have it painted black

No colors anymore, I want them to turn black.

Paint it black. One of the greatest songs ever.

There is darkness in the city that, until yesterday, used to be so colorful. Yesterday it was orange even. Everbody was happy. You could feel a strange sort of unity. Yes, until about 11p.m yesterday, it was the greatest place to be.

At about 11p.m something was taken from us. Something, that was  ours. Something, that has been ours for many many many years. Something, that we never really had, but it was ours. In spirit.

The city is dead. People are quiet and hung over. And alcohol isn't the one to blame. It's three men. Three thieves from England. The "boss" even, was a police officer. Can you imagine. And fourteen Spanish con-artists.

They took it from us. Sadness. Pain. Horror. Disgust. It's horrible. Me too. I'm even wearing black. Moarning our loss. Our pride. Our spirit.

We lost, the World Cup Football.

I don't mind losing. But, this was unfair. I am in pain.

The world has always been a horrible, unfair place. But, it just got unfairer (it's what I'm going to call it for now).

I am going to continue moarning our loss, until... until... until fairness is back and we get what's truly ours.

We are the world's greatest.. And we still love love love Stekelenburg, Sneijder, Van Persie, Van der Vaart, Robben, Van der Wiel, Heitinga, Van Bronckhorst, Kuijt (defenitely Kuijt), Huntelaar (he didn't play but we love him still) and the rest.

Spain sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live not according to reason, but according to fashion.

.

Search This Blog

Us

My photo
Two not so social socialites interested in fashion, books, art, photography and traveling

Fans