8.7.10

OMFG

I'm numb. There aren't any words that could describe what I'm feeling now. Shock. Bedazzled. Happiness too I guess. But mostly shock.

Alexander Wang has done it again.



This could possibly be, my new favorite bag in the whole world. I must own it. And fortunately it's cheaper than a Chanel. For a measly six hundred something euros we can actually own one.







And check this out. The Marc by Marc Jacobs Cheeky Nico Fur Bag. God, I love fashion.










And of course the Prada East/West Shearling Tote. Love love love love.







The Nancy Gonzalez Crocodile Tote.










I'm going to sit in a corner and cry now. How can people afford these beauties? They are just big jerks! I will continue my saving progress and try to buy them one by one. I must say that this has been an eye opener for me. Instead of buying one Chanel, I could buy three out of the four bags shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live not according to reason, but according to fashion.

.

Search This Blog

Us

My photo
Two not so social socialites interested in fashion, books, art, photography and traveling

Fans