25.5.10

Regrets

In life, I've learned that it is of the utmost importance not to have any regrets. So, you probably expect me to now tell you I have none. Unfortunately I have many. One of which is the not buying of the Marc Jacobs Love Story Tote.



Though I always promised myself to buy it someday, I just discovered it is no longer for sale. I admit this bag is about... ooehh 5 seasons old, it would've been a timeless bag and it would've made me look stunning... Whatever I was wearing.



I am now forced to continue saving up for the Lady Dior and -of course- the classic Chanel. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live not according to reason, but according to fashion.

.

Search This Blog

Us

My photo
Two not so social socialites interested in fashion, books, art, photography and traveling

Fans