24.5.10

Love.

My new found glory, my new favourite person in the world (at least for the day).


Maybe it's the sushi overdose, maybe the 3D glasses got me off guard, but i think those big green eyes, hysterical laugh and carrotty hair made me fall in love.


Obviously i'm talking about the mad Hatter, his style and witty character makes me laugh when i need it.


I wanted to post a picture of the man but blogger seems to have a problem with my new friend.


Later on i will post a picture to share him with you all.


For the time being:


There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter. Which luckily I am.


Sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs bite!


Ah, at last:































Johnny Depp and Tim Burton, also a big inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live not according to reason, but according to fashion.

.

Search This Blog

Us

My photo
Two not so social socialites interested in fashion, books, art, photography and traveling

Fans