28.5.10

Girl on a mission



People,

I have an announcement to make. As I am leaving for Paris in a few weeks, I will be coming back with:

The "I don't know the name Chanel bag". I absolutely must have it. I've learned that when buying things-so-expensive-you-can't-do-anything-else it has so many advantages. First of all, I will have my very own Chanel. A dream come true! Second, I won't be able to afford food... No food equals loosing weight. Skinny and Chanel... It just doesn't get any better!




NOTE: As I don't actually know the price of the "I don't know the name Chanel bag" I might come back without. Or not come back at all if the price is so insane I'll have a heart attack and die right then and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live not according to reason, but according to fashion.

.

Search This Blog

Us

My photo
Two not so social socialites interested in fashion, books, art, photography and traveling

Fans