26.5.10

The pain.

I was sitting in a restaurant (early as always) waiting for my dear friend H. She is beautiful. She's blond(ish), tall, skinny and still curvy. The complete opposite of me as I am dark haired, short and curvier. In an attempt to hide my shortcomings I decided to wear high heels. I have lots of them but I never wear them because unlike some women, I find them unwalkable.

But, as I was walking through the city in complete agony, I passed a store window and saw a pair of beautiful skinny long legs. I stopped and stared and was surprised to see that the girl in the window was wearing the same shoes as me and the same stockings and the same skirt. When I looked up I saw she had the same bag, the same poncho and.... she was looking at me too. I took a while but then it finally hit me: the girl with the beautiful legs was me. Me. Me. Me.

I continued walking -torture- but kept thinking about my legs. I was gorgeous, all thanks to my wonderful shoes. I shall always wear high heels. No matter how much I suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live not according to reason, but according to fashion.

.

Search This Blog

Us

My photo
Two not so social socialites interested in fashion, books, art, photography and traveling

Fans