7.6.10

Ad infinitum


So there.

Now all kind of bells are going off in my head "nobody wants you to get a tattoo" , " You will never be taken seriously at a job interview", "Your dad would never ever have approved of this" and the most important one: " This is so not what Blair Waldorf would do'.

I calm myself down, take a sip of my Chai and tell myself over and over that it's about what I want, what I need, what I love and what I stand for.

Ironically my tattoo would say 'Let it be', and we all know that that is the thing I won’t be doing concerning this subject.

I absolutely love the phrase, love the song, love the Beatles and I adore where it stands for.

The voices in my head keep saying things to me that I do not really want to here, but since I am scared for arguments, I even listen to them.

Freja Beha, -the model with serious balls- has several kick ass tattoos.

I know I am not that pretty, but I guess that is not the first thought she had when she took the tattoos: 'Could I pull this off".  No, that is my issue.

Freja has a tattoo on her wrist which says: 'Tonight the world is mine'. Have you ever met someone this awesome? I have never. 

Well, I might as well say it: Let it be.

I'll keep you posted in the tattoo department.

God bless,









No comments:

Post a Comment

We live not according to reason, but according to fashion.

.

Search This Blog

Us

My photo
Two not so social socialites interested in fashion, books, art, photography and traveling

Fans