9.6.10

The horror.

It started with feeling sick, sitting on the couch with a cup of tea, a bucket for the inconvenient throwing up a few Vogue's and my laptop.


Then it happened; once again I fell in love.


In love with the most beautiful bag in the world, and no this is not the 
-Iabsolutelymusthavethisbagbecausemyselfesteemneedsaboost- bag.
I spotted this gorgeous piece on the arm of one of my favourite girls: Ashley Olsen.


But, now you know why I am feeling totally depressed. 
I found out that this treasure does not only costs around 9K, it is vintage!


I do love Ashley now even more, but still I am a little pissed off. How in the world can we dress like our role models if you buy things we absolutely, not in a million years can buy.


Anyways, I wont bore you with my attempt to throw myself of the balcony.


The bag is Fendi, crocodile leather, black and shiny. 
If I had this bag I would probably hump it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We live not according to reason, but according to fashion.

.

Search This Blog

Us

My photo
Two not so social socialites interested in fashion, books, art, photography and traveling

Fans