4.6.10

Damn you sun!

I don't do sun very well. Which is very unfortunate you see, for, I don't do snow and rain very well either. Snow is my archenemy. Wind is ok. I like wind.

Anyway. The sun is shining and I went from pretty pale to ugly painful red in about an hour. Now I'm hiding in my room, in my warm bed with the curtains closed. I think -maybe- I was born to be a vampire. But, I may have been reading too many vampire-stories.

As sun not only makes your skin look orange, gives you cancer, gives me a headache and kills plants, it also messes with my inspiration. Just so you have something to read and to give you another little peek into the lives of your wonderful bloggers, here's something that stops our hearts -or accelerates it, depending on our location and alcohol-level- and has absolutely nothing to do with fashion... what so ever!








The Prodigy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live not according to reason, but according to fashion.

.

Search This Blog

Us

My photo
Two not so social socialites interested in fashion, books, art, photography and traveling

Fans