10.6.10

Thank you captain obvious!

Don't you just hate when people are stating the total obvious and yet still seem surprised!

People looking at the empty jar, pointing at it even. And then still ask me: "Are the cookies finished?". Uhhhmmm no, I'm hiding them to annoy you. ;-)

That was it for now. I am at work now, you see and I had the brilliant idea to hook up my laptop to the sound system and put on Otis Redding. But, of course I am tempted to blog every now and then.

Ciao for now, I'll write again when some other... noob... comes along! -so, I'll see you again in about 5- hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live not according to reason, but according to fashion.

.

Search This Blog

Us

My photo
Two not so social socialites interested in fashion, books, art, photography and traveling

Fans