7.6.10

Cigarettes and coffee...

I was in a panic. I wore a light-pink leather wedding dress and nothing was going as planned. For some reason the wedding I had pictured wasn't happening. I had to run so many errands and no one seemed willing to help me. Was I going mad? Where was everybody? Why was I all alone!
After a stressful morning the wedding was in the past. I was happy. I was married to somebody. I was a wife. Though I couldn't find my husband it didn't matter. I was walking over rooftops in my beautiful wedding dress. Not a care in the world. I was someones wife, for the rest of my life.

I woke up feeling all alone. Realizing I wasn't married, I wasn't someones beautiful wife. I didn't have the dress. I know I have a wild imagination but this was different. It wasn't some wacky dream with lots of different colors and locations. Everything in my dream had happened in my life and I knew everyone very well, they were all people I cared about or had cared about at some point in my life. My husband on the other hand stayed anonymous.

Five hours later I still remember most of my dream. I do so wish I had seen my husband.

Now I'm sitting at the Coffee Company drinking my large hazelnut soy latte and listening to Jeff Buckley. My whole morning is a blur even though I had a very busy morning -woke up at 8, cleaned my house, did the laundry, had breakfast, took a long shower-. My head hurts and inspiration is again... lost.


*yawn*






No comments:

Post a Comment

We live not according to reason, but according to fashion.

.

Search This Blog

Us

My photo
Two not so social socialites interested in fashion, books, art, photography and traveling

Fans