25.6.10

The girl, the cat and the guinea pigs.

It's June 25th. I have been looking forward to this day for a while now. Today is the day my dear brother and I leave for Paris. Paris, my favorite place to be. I realized that, by now, they have opened the doors of the Mulberry outlet store... And I know where it is. It's right next to the Ralph Lauren outlet store, the Jimmy Choo outlet store, Armani, Diesel, Tod's... You catch my drift. Last time I was there they were opening it's glorious and fashionable doors three days after my departure.. duuh. -well, actually not the last time but when I was there with my mom. Why I didn't go there with my bestfriend is beyond me-. I had a wonderful financial surprise and so I will be taking enough money to come back with a Mulberry. I do hope my conscious feels the same way.

But, leaving Amsterdam also means leaving my house, my guinea pigs and my sweet babycat. I've left it in the care of my good friend M, but seeing as I'm the most stressed person in the world -well, second most - I think my fellow blogger may hold first place ha ha.- My house is now filled with notes. Notes for my books, my keys, food, cat care, guinea pig care, tv-use, bed, oven, window et cetera. I feel like a mad woman but, this is the very first time I leave my house for someone else. I've left it empty. I like empty because then I know nothing will happen. I trust M, but I don't trust my cat. I've had nightmares where Louis -cat- is sitting in the guinea pig cage looking all smug because he just scored two new Viktor & Rolf fur coats. Viktor & Rolf -guinea pigs- are actually bigger than him at the moment, but the way guinea pigs are built leaves them absolutely helpless against the lean mean fighting machine that is cat. I saw what he does to mice, it's not a pretty sight.

I'm a single 23 years young girl, with two guinea pigs and a cat. It doesn't get any more crazy pet persony than this... sigh.

Oh well, see you in Paris!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We live not according to reason, but according to fashion.

.

Search This Blog

Us

My photo
Two not so social socialites interested in fashion, books, art, photography and traveling

Fans